We are very pleased to announce that the Canbury Arms has chosen to nominate us in the guise of the Barnfield Riding for the Disabled Association (BRDA) as their charity for 2013. Please come and support us at their events.Jacquie & David Thomas
WE TEACH - YOU LEARN TO RIDE
We specialise in teaching people to ride from beginners to more experienced riders who wish to further their skills. We have superb staff and volunteers, a unique friendly atmosphere and offer a genuine individual personal service
The Riding School is approved both by the British Horse Society and the Association of British Riding Schools
- Our group lessons have a maximum of four riders thereby ensuring your riding progresses quickly & they're probably the best value around Richmond Park
- We have wonderful hacking just a stones throw away - in Richmond Park and on Ham and Wimbledon Commons.
- Hard hats and back protectors are available for hire.
- Long rides are available regularly, and extra long rides on Bank Holidays. These can also be arranged for other times by appointment
- Regular group rides mix work and pleasure. Generally you spend a month working in the arena improving your style, then the next out hacking, enjoying the pleasure of the park. Book in for your regular time each week.
- Courses and Competitions are held regularly for adults and children
- Pony days and pony weeks for children are held during the school holidays
- We have a very active Riding for the Disabled Group based at Barnfield. Discounts are offered to disabled riders. To pay for this we hold fund-raising events throughout the year.
Telephone for more
020 8546 3616
Ask for a brochure Or pop in to visit us